The summer is coming to an end and the cattle are returning from the pasture to the valley. For centuries, this has been one of the most important dates in the rural calendar in the Alps and is celebrated traditionally big with us. The highlight is the on-site Almabtrieb on Friday from the Gramai Alm, where music, farmers market and artisans provide for festive mood.
- Experience the adornment of the animals from about 11.00 a.m. up close
- From 11.00 a.m. "Frühshoppen" with white sausage, pretzels and much more
- Atmospheric music with our house trio the "Bergler Mandern"
- Farmers market with different stalls
At about 12.00 clock down the cows in the direction of Pertisau (ATTENTION
- arrival of the animals only at about 14.00 clock). You can enjoy the lunch time comfortably on the Alm.
We would be pleased about your reservation
- please contact us by mail or phone +43 5243 5166.