It is one of the most elementary life functions of mankind and a prerequisite for physical and mental well-being: sleep. It serves as a source of health, vitality and life force. At Gramai Alm, we would like to support this as much as possible, so it is a good thing we know about the special effects of Swiss stone pine wood.
The cosy Swiss stone pine rooms or homely bedrooms with characteristic wooden scent immediately promote a feeling of well-being. Body and soul calm and relax in rooms such as these. It is surprisingly easy for people to come together and chat here. It also reduces the heart rate in a pleasant way.
The special effect of the stone pine:
- Reduction in heart rate
- Decrease in sensitivity to weather
- Deep relaxation of the body
- Preventive for sleep disorders
- Stabilization of the circulation
- Protects against earth rays
- Positive effect on colds
- Blood purifying and anti-inflammatory effects
The Swiss stone pine tree grows high up, just below the tree line. Resin, the heart of the tree, keeps it alive and gives it the necessary resistance. It supplies every single fibre of the tree with nutrients, also helping it to withstand the most adverse conditions.
When processed into wood, it still exudes the unmistakable scent of Swiss stone pine even after 40 years. The sleep stimulating oils released by the special wood, ensure a good night's rest. This soothing effect helps to relax body and soul. Our Sonnjoch and Bergkristall suites are furnished with this fine Swiss stone pine.
Come up to come down, "I'll go away then ..."
- Healthy Sleep without rays - In our natural rooms & suites, in the alpine hut and in the bio nature-luxury tree chalet you can enjoy a radiant and trouble-free living climate
- For work emergencies, we offer free Wi-Fi only on the ground floor of the Alpengenusshofes as well as in the "Tea & Plauderstube" in the nature spa
- For the really unmanageable phone calls, our guests gather under the "Handybaum", the only place where you have reception, whose roots reach to the nearest telephone pole. And sometimes you even forget to make phone calls because you get into conversation with each other!
My little piece oftime-out
The stone pinehere you will bed properly
No rooms found